The Milwaukee Business Journal is naming its 10 People to Know in Commercial Real Estate & Construction in southeastern Wisconsin.
The list includes high-ranking executives at several prominent area firms, including Hunzinger Construction, Gilbane Building Co., Northwestern Mutual and Colliers Wisconsin. It also includes executives at smaller firms throughout southeastern Wisconsin, including Three Leaf Partners, General Capital Group and ADK Design.
We are highlighting executives who are on their way up and making a difference in the construction and real estate industries and/or the community. These are not just the CEOs or top leaders, but individuals who other southeastern Wisconsin executives need to know if they want to get something done either with that company or in the community.
This is not an awards program. Instead we are featuring execs we believe are worthy of recognition for their contribution and commitment to their profession or organization. They need to live or work in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington, Ozaukee, Kenosha, Racine or Walworth counties. They were chosen by Milwaukee Business Journal editors based on suggestions made over the last several weeks by our readers.
The executives will participate in Q&As in our Oct. 27 issue, where you will get a chance to learn more about each of them.
One of the driving forces of our paper is to connect executives throughout the region to help get business done. That is the reasoning behind the new feature we launched in 2021 called “People to Know.”
The list of People to Know in Commercial Real Estate & Construction include:
• Derek Taylor, chief operating officer, Three Leaf Partners
• Alicia Dupies, vice president, Milwaukee business leader, Gilbane Building Co.
• Sarah Hillenbrand, vice president, General Capital Group
• Julia Howe, senior associate, JLL
• Adam Kirchner, president, ADK Design
• Tracy Lutterman, assistant director, construction management, Northwestern Mutual
• Humberto Sanchez, senior project manager, VJS Construction Services
• Scott Wendt, vice president and project executive, Hunzinger Construction
• Terrell Walter, executive vice president, Royal Capital Group
• Mike Wanezek, partner, Colliers Wisconsin